Wooden Paneled Library Candle by Gentleman Farmer
Pickup currently unavailable
Whether it’s with an almanac or a good sip of something strong, this timeless scent will help complete the chapter of a long, hard day in whatever field you worked in. Includes notes of Bergamot, Vetiver, Leather and Spices. Our candles are subtle by design and will not overpower or overwhelm you.
- 55-hour burn time.
- Our candles are hand-poured by refugee women in Western Massachusetts. You can learn more about the company here.
- The candles are made of a soy-coconut wax blend.
We updated our packaging to not only be chicer but even more consciously produced:
- The new signature vessels are made of glass, now in the USA. We think they are so chic that you'll want to reuse them again and again. To do so, we recommend the following technique:
- Remove the remaining wax and wick; a spoon is helpful here.
- Fill with boiling water into the glass to melt remnants, and let cool so that you do not burn yourself.
- Freeze the glass with the water. Remove from freezer and thaw slightly so that you can remove the ice. Rinse the glass, and then wash again with soap and water or put in the dishwasher.
- Pour yourself a bourbon (or beverage of choice) and relax because you earned it.
- The cartons are produced locally by Diamond Packaging, a woman-owned company, in a wind-powered, zero-waste-certified facility. The paper used is FSC-certified and produced with 100% green energy.
- The labels are made with FSC-certified, acid-free paper.
8.3 oz / 235g